This week we followed a recipe to make a cake in a cup.
– 4 tablespoons of self-raising flour
– 4 tablespoons of caster sugar
– 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
– 1 medium egg
– 3 tablespoons of milk
– 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil or sunflower oil
– A few drops of vanilla essence or other essence
We added the ingredients to our cup and stirred.
Once the ingredients were mixed together we put our cups (one at a time) into the microwave. We cooked the cake mixture for 2 minutes.
We were so excited we watched the cake cook!
We were amazed at how the cakes looked.
We took our cakes home to share with our families.
Checkout our Curriculum plan for week 3 for the recipe.